As of the 25 October, the following modifications will be implemented to our PSD2 Services
- Deletion of the general 'share info with third parties’ activation/deactivation button.
Account Information Services – Change when first consent is given
- Deletion of the obligation to sign with the Unconnected Card Reader (UCR) when you give your consent for the first time.
Account Information Services – Changes to our answers
- When an SCA has been performed in the call, we will return 13 months of transaction history
- Expand the ’unstructured remittance info’ field to 520 characters
- We will not answer with ’KBC’ or ’CBC’ if we don't know the counterparty. In these cases, the field will not be filled in.